Hot Chocolate Pudding with Fudge SauceHot Chocolate Pudding with Fudge Sauce Preparation Time: 20 minutes Baking Time:30 -45 minutes Serves: 6 Small Moulded Puddings Ingredients 2 Large eggs 85g Castor sugar 65g Plain flour 3 Tbsp Cocoa powder 70g Melted butter 85g Chopped Dark (70%) chocolate Fudge Sauce 50g Butter 150g Soft brown sugar 150 ml Double cream Method
- Set the oven to 180°C and grease 6 individual cake moulds.
- Add the eggs and castor together in a bowl and whisk together until castor sugar has melted.
- Fold in the dry ingredients, flour and cocoa powder gently.
- When the flour is nearly incorporated, add the melted butter and chocolate and fold in carefully.
- Pour into individual size cake moulds, place in a water bath. Cover with foil and steam for 1 hour.
- Melt the butter and sugar together, add the cream and bring to the boil. Simmer for 30 seconds then strain and keep warm and covered.
- Remove the pudding from the moulds or serve as is. Pour the fudge sauce over the puds while they are still warm.